The Act aims to protect the interests of consumers and facilitate appropriate and smooth distribution of goods and provision of services in specified commercial transactions. The specified commercial transactions include transactions arising from door-to-door sales, mail order sales, telemarketing sales, and multilevel marketing transactions, among other transactions defined in the Act.
Notation Based on Specified Commercial Transactions Act
Company : Kenshin Hako Cargo Services
Establishment: 01 August 2013
Operating Officer: Perry Crescini
Address: 231-0864 Kanagawa-ken Yokohama-shi Naka-ku Chiyozaki cho 2-52-2 Chiyozaki 1F
Phone number: +81 50 5846 6350
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours: Monday to Satruday, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Additional Fees: For pricing details, please visit https://www.kenshinhako.com/rates
Exchange & Returns: For any cancellations, refund will be issued to your account.
Delivery times: Delivery of cartons takes 2-3 days from date of order depending on your location in Japan. Shipment & Delivery to Philippines are: 2-3 weeks within Metro Manila, 3-4 to any point of Luzon, 4-5 weeks to Visayas and Mindanao, and 5-6 weeks to remote areas. Time frame is based on shipment date from Japan.
Payment Methods: Cash on Delivery, Furikomi, Ginko Yokin, Debit & Credit Card, and Konbini (coming soon)
Payment Period: Pay as you order.
The fees quoted may not include the individual charges such as provincial charges, late payment fees, storage fees, or other special delivery charges, imposed by the freight company or customs authorities of the destination country. You may be required to pay them directly to the charging authorities or may billed to you by Kenshin Hako.
If you are to use your credit card for payment, Kenshin Hako will charge your credit card in the currency as displayed on the order confirmation. If you are not using a credit card based in the country of origin of the cargo, your credit card Issuing Bank may levy a fee for transaction in foreign currency, and may also apply different exchange rate as compared to those given by the currency converter online. Kindly contact your credit card Issuing Bank for further information on any fees and the applicable exchange rates.
Shipping Time Frame
1. Orders received before 2 pm on the day submitted will be processed the same day and delivered within 2-3 days depending on your location.
2. Orders received after 2 pm on the day submitted will be processed the following day or the next business day if falling on a weekend or holiday, and delivered within 2-3 days depending on your location.
1. Cargoes picked up on or before Thursday will be shipped on Tuesday of the following week.
2. Cargoes picked up after Thursday will be shipped on Tuesday of the week after next.
3. Delivery time frame to destinations in the Philippines are scheduled as follows: 2-3 weeks Manila, 3-4 weeks other points of Luzon, 4-5 weeks to Visayas and Mindanao
We accept payments through cash deposit at JP Post Bank, Convenience Store, ECPay, and all major credit cards. The credit card must be in the name of the person sending the cargo. Alternatively, if the sender is not the cardholder, Kenshin Hako may require that a clear photocopy of both sides of the credit card used for ordering may be presented, duly signed by the cardholder authorising the use of the card for the purchase of the service. For security reasons, we request you to strike out the Card Verification Value (CVV) code of the card on the photocopy.
Cancellation and Change policy
Changes on your order can be made for free prior to confirming your order. Upon confirmation of your reservation, changes are allowed through the following methods:
* Online chat on our website www.kenshinhako.com and Facebook page https://fb.com/kenshinhako
* Call our customer service hotline +81 50 5846 6350 or
* Email email@example.com